Covid19 - how it affects your dental treatment
OUR PRACTICE WILL REOPEN on the 4th May 2020.
The road ahead
We have always followed a world class infection control protocol at our practice. All our instruments are thoroughly washed and then placed in a cold sterile bath for the recommended period. Heat sterilisation is then carried out afterwards with a top of the range autoclave.
- All staff will wear PPE at all times.
- From now onward extra time will be allocated at the end of each appointment to allow for extra stringent infection control implementation.
- Each staff member will be allocated a designated clinical zone which they are held responsible and accountable for.
- There will be a designated area for patients to leave their personal belongings during treatment.
- All communal areas ( door knobs , pay point etc. ) will be regularly disinfected.
- Hand sanitizer will be available in all surgeries , reception area and bathroom. Please make use of these.
- Unfortunately we will no longer be able to have magazines in the waiting room - please bring your own.
We would like to wish all our patients good health and peace during these trying times ahead.
From all the staff at Molteno Road Dental Practice.